Here are the types of donor information that we collect and/or maintain:
• contact information: name, complete address, phone number, email address;
• payment information: credit card number, expiration date, and billing information;
• shipping information: name, organization/church, complete address;
• information concerning how you heard about our ministry;
• information you wish to share: questions, comments, suggestions, personal testimonies, your birthday month and day, prayer requests; and
• your request to receive periodic updates: e.g., to individuals who request it, we will send periodic mailings/emails related to specific fund-raising appeals, prayer concerns, and newsletters.
• donation history
How Information is Used.
Orphan Voice uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, communicate back to you, and update you on ministry happenings. Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are confidential. We use the comments you offer to improve services and we take seriously your recommendation on how we can improve communications.
No Selling of Personal Information.
Orphan Voice will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to anyone. The identity of our donors is confidential. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of Orphan Voice and only to further the ministry activities and purposes of Orphan Voice.
Removing Your Name From Our Mailing List.
We don’t want to send you unwanted mail. Please contact us
if you wish to be removed from our mailing list.